If you find another online store with a lower price, call us to see if we can beat it. Learn more »
Defective Merchandise – If your item is defective (not damaged during shipping) and has a flaw or is not working properly contact us right away! You must contact us right away and let us know the nature of the defect so that we can determine whether the problem can be fixed without shipping the product back to us. If we deem that the product cannot be fixed on site then we will provide you with a goods authorization number which will authorize your return for 10 days. Once good s authorization number is provided, AZ grills / AZ Supply LLC will set up prepaid freight shipping for the product to be either replaced or repaired as deemed necessary by AZ staff. We will make a determination once the return freight is received to determine whether the product will be serviced or replaced. If we cannot replace the product, we will use a credit to you good for another purchase of the same cost.
Cancellation Fee – Once your credit card has been processed if you wish to cancel your order there will be a one-time 5% fee. We reserve the– Most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery.
– All returns need to be pre-approved with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
– All returns must be shipped back in manufacturer packaging.
– We will not accept returns on special order items.
– Returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, and will be applied upon receipt and inspection of the item.
– It is the responsibility of the customer to return the product in the same new/undamaged condition in which it was received. If a return product is received damaged in shipping, it will not be eligible for a credit. We are not responsible for items received with damage.
– Items that have been damaged due to weather will not be covered under manufacturerï¾’s warranty, and are not returnable at any time. right to refuse the cancellation of any order once the credit card has been processed and payment has been made.
Return Policy – Here at AZ grills / AZ Supply LLC we offer a 30 day return policy on most of our products. If you are not happy with your purchase we will do everything we can to ensure that you are happy. If you decide that you want to return your purchase from AZ grill / AZ Supply LLC you should first contact us to receive a return goods authorization number. In the event of a return your package must be shipped freight and prepaid ahead of time by you or it will not be accepted. Unless the problem is our fault or the item is defective shipping charges both ways are the financial responsibility of the customer. All returns should arrive to us unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. If you meet all of the return qualifications then you will be issued a credit to be used at AZ grills / AZ Supply LLC on other products.
Liability - AZ Grill / AZ Supply LLC cannot be held liable for any damage incurred due to product availability, shipping delays or acts of god which cause a loss. AZ grills / AZ Supply LLC is not responsible for any damage caused by the use or misuse or any of our products and at no time shall be held financially responsible for any amount greater than the purchase price of the products ordered from AZ Grills AZ Supply LLC.
Technical Assistance – If you need technical assistance we are always happy to help. All you have to do is give us a call during regular business hours and one of our customer care specialists will be happy to help you. When calling for technical assistance please be sure to have the make, model, serial number, date of purchase, type of fuel, ventilation type and nature of the problem. They may also ask other questions such as “How was the problem diagnosed?” or “Was the unit professionally installed” to better help you with the assistance that you need. We will provide you with recommendations based on the information that you provide so please provide as much information as possible.